BLINK is currently one of the most popular security camera manufacturers. They offer compact and powerful cameras suitable for any home or office. You can monitor and review camera footage using the Blink Home Monitor app on your Android or iOS smartphone. Unfortunately, the manufacturer Blink does not offer the possibility to display the camera from PC devices. But you can use the Blink Home Monitor app for Android on your computer using an alternative technique. Read on to learn how to view blink camera on Pc.
Table of Contents
HOW CAN YOU INSTALL THE BLINK HOME MONITOR APP ON A PC?
The Blink Home Monitor app can be rummage-sale on a PC by setting up an Android emulator. You can use an emulator to create a computer-generated Android device if you don’t confirm it. In virtual Android settings, you can use any Android app from Play Store and external sources.
Here is how to use the Blink Home Monitor App on a PC:
- Download any Android emulator available for your operating system. You can easily do this by searching on Google.
- Next, install and configure the emulator using the instructions on the software’s configuration page.
- After the process is complete, open the emulator software. Then complete the setup to use the virtual Android OS.
- You should find the Play Store app option on the emulator interface. Launch Play Store to install your favorite app.
- Now search for the Blink app and then install the program. After the installation, you can launch the Blink app from the emulator interface.
HOW TO USE THE BLINK APP ON A PC
Setting up the Blink app on the computer is also quite simple.
- Launch the emulator from your PC screen. When the app loads, click the Blink app icon to launch it.
- Follow the Setup Wizard instructions to complete the application setup. Then connect the cameras by clicking the plus icon.
- After successfully connecting the camera, you can view the feed on the app interface.
- You can then add more cameras to the app. Moreover, you can customize the cameras according to your location.
Can You View Blink Cameras on Mac
You can view Blink cameras on a Mac by installing the Blink Sync Module and downloading the Blink app.
How do I remotely view a Blink xt security camera on a PC or Mac? If you have an Android or IOS device, you can still access your Blink camera’s footage by installing the Blink app for Android or iOS. You can use a workaround to enable Blink XT camera image display on your computer. To watch the video, use an emulator like BlueStacks or the NOX player. You can use any emulators on your computer to test your app on Android or IOS devices. It is commonly secondhand to play video games and run various operating systems. BlueStacks App Player or NOX can be aloof for use on the computer.
You can open up to six software instances simultaneously with NoX, saving time and money. BlueStacks Android Emulator can be fit on Mac and PC. To be able to operate several NOX players at the same time, a powerful computer must be available. To view their images on the computer, those logged into the Blinks support forum may find it helpful to use emulators.
BLINK App Frequently Asked Questions
HOW MANY CAMERAS CAN I ADD TO THE BLINK APP?
The Blink app currently supports up to 10 cameras. Compatible cameras include all manufacturer’s Blink Home Monitor cameras.
HOW LONG DOES THE BLINK CAMERA BATTERY LAST?
With regular use, the Blink camera battery can last approximately two years. Two AA lithium batteries power-blink wireless cameras. With these wireless cameras, you can easily change the battery if needed.
Also read: Types Of CyberAttacks
Also read: Rotating Proxy