Due to this panic and busy routine, people don’t have much time. They are always in need of gadgets and software that can make their daily tasks easy. If you work as a teacher, lawyer, marketer, or other employees who must sign papers or get them signed, you would know the hustle.
Therefore, you might have to reach the signer physically and get papers signed by him which is a process of exertion and fatigue. In such a state, you might think of any software that could make your life easier and convenient. The article will introduce an electronic signature creator that helps in signing documents and sending them to people for their signatures.
Table of Contents
Online PDF Sign Solution: CocoSign
CocoSign provides the best solution to get a digital signature on important documents online. You can get signatures on legal, official, and domestic papers without going out of your comfort zone to get them signed.
CocoSign offers three types of electronic signatures depending on the security measures given in them. Simple Electronic Signatures (SES) are basic signatures that contain regular data encryption in order to safeguard user security. In this type, there is no audit history available to authenticate the signature history.
Therefore, it does not meet higher qualifications. Advanced Electronic Signatures (AES) have multiple layers of protection to look after storage, audit, and data transit. Such signatures provide audit trail history and require fingerprint authentication. So, for legal activities, one can use advanced electronic signatures.
Generally, Qualified electronic signatures (QES) are the most advanced type of signatures that have the highest level of security and strict compliance. Such signatures hold legal power over physical signatures due to their integration with strong identification procedures.
CocoSign covers the following best beneficial features for its users:
- You can send reminders to the signer and remind him to fulfill the signature request if he has forgotten to sign the document.
- CocoSign also helps to save money with its electronic signature feature. You don’t have to pay on papers, pens, and physical exertion to reach people and get the documents signed.
- CocoSign comprises suitable features. It has a template generator and multi-user support. You can send more than one document at a time to request signatures on them.
- Using CocoSign for signature purposes is legally valid and a secure process. This digital signature generator has compliance with different signature regulations, including eIDAS and ESIGN Act.
Following steps are to be pursued in order to use CocoSign service for signature functions:
Step 1: Drag and Drop the File
The initial process requires you to drag and drop the target PDF file into the prominent area. Moreover, a document can also be uploaded on CocoSign by clicking on the “Select File” link.
Step 2: Sign the File
After you upload the document, click on the document and open the dialogue box. You can sign the document from there. CocoSign also allows you to sign at any other place and paste the signatures on the document.
Step 3: Download the File
Click “Done” after you add the signatures to save changes. Tap the Download link, and your file will be saved on your device.
Offline PDF Sign Solution: OnlineSignature
OnlineSignature maker enables the users to type or draw the signatures and save them. The “Type Signature” feature allows the user to type his signature and apply different settings to it. One can change the font style, font size, color, and background of the text.
It helps people decide their signature style according to their choice. Moreover, the other option provided by OnlineSignature is to draw the signature. The “Draw Signature” feature allows the user to draw his name as he wants to. After creating the signature, you can save the changes.
Generally, the Online Signature tool ensures that the user’s document is in safe hands. The fascinating facts about OnlineSignature is that the signed documents can be used for legal purposes as well. OnlineSignature tool uses industry-leading technologies, including AES 256-bit encryption for data.
The application makes a trustworthy audit report which makes all the activities prominent. Following are the points that are the reason for OnlineSignature’s popularity among people:
- This is a very time-saving process. You don’t have to use multiple software to send many documents for signature.
- OnlineSignature allows the user to create his signature online and save them on the computer or any electronic device. He can further use the signature image on any document at any time.
- It is ensure by OnlineSignature that your document and signatures will not be expose to anyone. Your privacy is the top-most priority of the OnlineSignature tool.
- OnlineSignature’s typed, or drawn signatures have a legal value. It means that you can use the signature for signing online government papers or any official document.
You need to follow the below steps in order to use the downloaded signature on a document:
Step 1: Create the Digital Signature
Head over to the official website of OnlineSignature. Now, depending upon your preference, you can choose to either draw or write the signatures on the platform.
Step 2: Download the Signature Image
Now, the service will allow you to download and create a signature image on your electronic device. You can use the image for future help.
Step 3: Embed the Signature in PDF File
Now, you can add the signature image into many types of documents, including PDF files.
The article concludes with an easy way to create electronic signatures for official requirements. For this reason, we have explained the working of an online solution, CocoSign, and an offline solution, OnlineSignature.
Therefore, CocoSign helps to create a signature and get the documents sign in an online mode. Whereas, OnlineSignature tool enables the user to download his signature image, which he can embed in any document type in the time ahead.
Therefore, we have explained the key features and benefits of both electronic signature generators. Anyone reading the article will get maximum knowledge on the proposed topic.